Have you ever used curry leaves for hair growth? Curry leaves are often used to make the dish tasty and also add a pleasant aroma. These leaves contain a lot of benefits on health. They curb bad cholesterol in the body, prevent diarrhoea and are beneficial for the digestive system. Apart from their health benefits, they work well on the hair. Curry leaves make your hair grow healthy and strong. So, how do curry leaves help the hair grow?
They are high in essential oils that aid in repairing your damaged roots. In addition, the protein and beta-carotene housed in them can decrease hair fall and increase the rate of hair growth. Further, they help to keep your scalp well hydrated and moisturised, thus making your hair glow and feel smooth. Let’s take a look at some recipes using curry leaves for hair growth.
Hair Tonic With Curry Leaves – This hair tonic helps in increasing hair growth quickly. It is also good for preventing greying of the hair.
- Put some curry leaves in a bow and add some coconut oil.
- Boil them until you notice a black residue of these curry leaves at the bowl’s bottom.
- Then, remove from the flame and set it aside until it has cooled down.
- Thereafter, apply this oil on your hair and scalp. Allow it to remain on the hair for about 60 minutes. Then, wash off by using a mild shampoo.
- To make your hair become more glowing and stronger, you should apply this hair tonic twice a week.
Hair Mask With Curry Leaves – This mask increases hair growth and is good for making hair shiny and smooth, as it can add bounce to the hair.
- Grind some curry leaves until you attain a fine paste. Then, add some yoghurt.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and massage well by using your finger tips.
- Allow this hair mask to sit on your hair and scalp for around 20-25 minutes. Wash it off by using water and a mild shampoo.
- It is suggested to use this paste weekly and you will notice hair to start growing fast.
Curry Leaf Tea – This tea is also great for hair growth and can aid in making your hair look lustrous and feel smooth. This also helps to prevent hair loss and hair greying.
- Pour some water in a pan. Next, add several curry leaves to it and boil for a couple of minutes.
- Now squeeze a lime juice to the tea. Put a little bit of sugar .
- Your tea is now ready for use. Enjoy this tea daily for hair growth.
Using these curry leave recipes on the hair will help you get a healthy and strong hair. Have you ever tried any of these recipes before? Let me know in the comments below.
* * * * * * *
About the Author: